“These 100 mL capacity Corning® containers are used to test nonchlorinated drinking water.
* Does not contain a sodium thiosulfate tablet. Manufactured from pure, recyclable polypropylene.
* Capacity: 120 mL total capacity.
* Capacity at line: 100 mL ±2.5 mL (2.5%).
* The one-piece container has attached lid to reduce chance of contamination.
* Locking arrow assures sterility has not been compromised.
* Leak tight when sealed properly. An added benefit is the tie-down which protects against accidental opening.