Designed to Provide Choice and Flexibility
Kleenpak Nova capsule filters are available with either in-line or T-style configurations. The T-style configuration is ideal for manipulating multiple filters in series or in parallel configuration. Kleenpak Nova Capsule filters incorporate either a 10 in. (254 mm), 20 in. (508 mm) or 30 in.
(762 mm) length standard Pall cartridge filter which have traditionally been installed in stainless steel housings. In applications where a particular filter is already specified, the user can switch from a stainless steel housing to a fully disposable assembly with minimal requalification. This means the extensive range of sterilizing-grade and virus filters currently available from Pall can easily be provided as a capsule filter, including:
* Low binding, high-flow Fluorodyne® II PVDF filters
* Ultipor® N66 and positively-charged Posidyne® nylon 66 filters
* Supor® polyethersulfone filters
* Ultipor VF DV20 and DV50 virus removal filters
Kleenpak Nova capsules are especially suited to pilot- and process-scale applications. They can be autoclaved or sterilized by Gamma-irradiation and can be supplied as part of pre-sterilized processing systems such as a filter/tubing/bag set. Kleenpak Nova capsules are used in a wide range of critical applications including the sterilization of biopharmaceuticals, biologicals, diagnostic reagents, serum, tissue culture media, and culture-media components.
Kleenpak Nova Filters Reduce Operating Costs
Kleenpak Nova filters have a typical installation cost that is 80 % lower than a similar sized stainless steel housing system. Therefore, they offer an extremely cost-effective alternative to housing and cartridge systems. Kleenpak Nova filters can also provide additional cost savings:
* No housing maintenance — Lower maintenance costs
* No housing cleaning or cleaning validation — Lower labor costs
* Filter is pre-assembled — Lower labor costs
* Filter can be provided pre-sterilized — Lower energy costs