A laboratory water bath with high safety standards. It comes in six model sizes and two performance classes. In the Basic class, users benefit from standard temperature control tasks. In the Excellent class, there is full use of precise test procedures with maximum safety. There is electronic overtemperature control and visual & acoustic signals for input recognition and end of program, for example. To enhance the thermal uniformity of water, the largest model comes with an optional circulation pump.
- Temperature range up to +95 °C (with Peltier cooling unit CDP115 from +10 °C)
- 6 model sizes (7 to 45 litres volume)
- Extensive range of accessories: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable cover, shaking device, floor shelf, test tube rack
- State-of-the-art control technology
- Optional water level control
- High-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing