* 100 mL Funnels
* 8.1 cm (3.2 in.) with Petri dish lid
* 7.6 cm (3.0 in.) with cover
* 6.4 cm (2.5 in.) with Petri dish lid
* 6.1 cm (2.4 in.) with cover
* 300 mL
* Funnel Height: 9.1 cm (3.6 in.) with cover
* Diameter: 8.8 cm (3.5 in.) with cover
* Test any aqueous solution for microbial contamination using the principles of the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique.
* Ideal for quality control analysis of aqueous fluids used in pharmaceutical production. Individually labeled for lot traceability.
* Convenient for last-minute samples at the end of the day or work week. Maintain a supply of MicroFunnel filter funnels in case the autoclave breaks down and reusable hardware cannot be sterilized.
* The 300 mL funnel is ideal for processing larger samples without the “pour and wait” of smaller funnels. Processing larger samples can improve sensitivity and confidence in the results.
* Test for a variety of bacterial contaminants, such as Total Coliforms or Pseudomonas species, by choosing between the 0.45 and 0.2 μm pore sizes.
* MicroFunnel filter funnel with Metricel Black membrane provides a better contrast for counting yeast and other light-colored colonies.