Reliable sample preparation in histology. Five model sizes, for high-precision temperature control of the embedding medium, such as paraffin or wax. The range of functions and thermal safety of the Memmert paraffin oven UNpa are designed specifically for an absolutely reliable sample preparation in histology, forensics or microbiology. Your benefits? An optimum cost/benefit ratio for an appliance that guarantees, for many years, precise and even warming of the embedding medium without any loss in quality whatsoever.
- 5 model sizes (32 to 161 litres volume)
- Temperature range +30 °C to +80 °C
- Model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- High degree of thermal safety through multiple overtemperature protection
- No feed or exhaust air, therefore an almost gas-tight chamber