* Drinking and Waste Water Analysis
* Environmental and Recreational Water Monitoring
* Industrial Water System Monitoring
* Beverage Monitoring
Easy to use, disposable funnels for microbiological monitoring of aqueous solutions
* Easy Placement – The Sentino Filter Funnel and Adapter are designed with a press-fit seal, membrane guides and forceps access point allowing for simple set up and membrane removal. This will speed up the process time in the laboratory.
* Risk Reduction – The Sentino Filter Funnel and Pall Membranes reduce the risk of a contamination event as compared to reusable funnels. The filter funnels are gamma irradiated eliminating the need for autoclaving or any other cleaning/sanitizing techniques. This will save time and money by eliminating the need to investigate contamination events resulting from the reusable devices.
* Regulatory Compliance – Membrane filtration is the method of choice for microbial monitoring of aqueous solutions as specified in “Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater” and Pharmacopoeias worldwide.
* Easy and accurate sample measurement:
* 100 mL funnels are marked in three increments (20 mL, 50 mL and 100 mL). The 50 mL and 100 mL increments are marked completely around the funnel for higher visibility.
* 250 mL funnel is marked in four increments (50 mL, 100 mL, 200 mL and 250 mL. The 100 mL, 200 mL and 250 mL increments are marked completely around the funnel for higher visibility.